Advanced Learner LoansFinancial support for training costs
- The Loan doesn’t depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
- The minimum Loan you can get is £300.
- You don’t have to borrow the full cost of your course – you can pay for some of it yourself or ask your employer to contribute.
- The Loan is paid directly to HTP Apprenticeship College by the Student Loan Company.
- Eligibility for an Advanced Learner Loan depends on your course, age and nationality or residency status.
How much you get depends on:
- the type of course
- the cost of the course
- the maximum Loan available for your course
HTP Apprenticeship College will give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to apply for a Loan. Simply contact our Business Development Team.
Once you have made your application you will receive a letter or email confirming your Loan usually within 2 weeks.
It worked for Leanne and Ally. It could for you too!
Immediate vacancies availableWe have many Apprenticeship opportunities available across the South and IOW right now in all types of businesses.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752