“I was really excited when we were introduced to HTP.”
HTP Apprenticeship College offers a number of courses and qualifications to ensure your business meets the requirements of current legislation.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
- Level 1 Award in Responsible Alcohol Retailing
- Level 2 Award in Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Level 5 Promote Equality of Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion across an Organisation
At HTP Apprenticeship College we specialise in designing programmes which are tailored to meet the specific needs of your organisation and employees. HTP offers a free organisational/training needs analysis service. Our experienced staff will work alongside your personnel to identify your needs and design a contextualised solution which can be delivered in your premises or in one of our dedicated training centres.
Our bespoke training design and delivery service ensures the programme we provide for your staff will:
- result in increased skill levels, motivation and productivity
- focus on the areas which you wish to improve
- include materials and resources which are fully contextualised to your organisation
- measure impact in terms of your business needs
- be delivered at a time and in a format to fit in with work commitments
- offer additional team building benefits, for example better working relationships across departments and improved knowledge of company products.
The range of bespoke training we offer includes:
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Hospitality Consultancy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Health and Safety
HTP Apprenticeship College has helped many businesses develop staff and ensure legal requirements are met.
See how we helped Americas Cup World Series organisers TeamOrigin with training for their volunteers.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752