We’re HTP. The Apprenticeship People.
We believe that everyone has the potential to achieve, whatever your story.
We work with people of all ages and stages in life – whether you’re just starting out in your career, fancy a change of path, or want to climb the career ladder, we’ll guide and advise you every step of the way.
We’re here for employers, too. From kitchen-table start-ups, to multinationals and anywhere inbetween, we’ll help you discover the real value Apprenticeships can bring to your team and your business.
And, because we know that no two people (or businesses) are the same, our approach is totally bespoke, so you can be sure that you’ll get the support you need, when you need it.
With over 20 years’ experience in a variety of sectors, our friendly and supportive team are hand-picked for their passion and their motivation help others achieve.
Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and with literally thousands of success stories under our belts, with us, you’re in safe hands.
Pop by for a coffee, give us a call, or drop us an email. We’re here to help…
Our Mission Statement:
HTP Apprenticeship College aims to raise participation and attainment through high quality training, which meets the needs of learners and employers by developing innovative training solutions with its partners.
In order to achieve our mission and make our contribution to the local community HTP Apprenticeship College has set ourselves strategic objectives based around four themes:
Extending participation in learning by young people and increasing achievement
- To encourage young people to continue in learning and achieve their full potential.
- To bring back into learning those young people who are disengaged.
Extending adult participation in learning and increasing achievement
- To make adults more aware of the availability and benefits of learning.
- To make learning more accessible and relevant to adult learners so they can achieve their full potential while at HTP and thereafter.
- To provide a comprehensive approach to tackling basic skill needs.
Increasing the engagement of employers in workforce development
- To agree and implement a co-ordinated HTP workforce development strategy.
- To ensure HTP learning provision meets the needs of employers and their people.
Raising the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of learning provision
- To raise the quality of learning available through HTP.
- To develop the learning infrastructure.
HTP Apprenticeship College is committed as individuals and as an organisation to all of our stakeholders:
- To clients that we are their first choice for training and development solutions.
- To employers that we are the business partner of their choice.
- To staff that we are their employment of choice.
- To the local community that our behaviour and contribution is recognised as having a positive impact.
To this end as an organisation we are committed to specific values, consistently applied. They are:
Above all, we are committed to integrity in all that we do, always, everywhere.
We respect every individual. We draw strength from equal opportunity and diversity, at the same time supporting growth and development. We value and we all benefit from the ongoing development of each individual.
Teamwork is the essence of our ability to succeed as an organisation. Our overriding loyalty is to the good of the organisation, requiring us all to learn from each other and to share our skills and resources company wide for our clients benefit.
In the service of our clients we are committed to the highest standards of professionalism, pursuing innovation, deploying imagination, being open to new ideas and acting decisively and consistently. We are determined to deliver outstanding quality so that our relationship with our clients will be long lasting and close.
By practicing these we ensure our continued success.
HTP Apprenticeship College aims to raise participation and attainment through high quality training and support services which meet the needs of learners, employers and the wider community.
The policies on this page describe our commitment to providing information, advice, guidance and supervision at every stage of the learning journey to ensure we:
- meet stakeholder needs
- provide a safe learning environment
- comply with our moral and legal obligations
- Learner, Employer and Community Involvement Strategy
- Safeguarding of Children and Vulnerable Adults (Learners) at Risk Policy and Procedure
- Respecting Differences Strategy 2022-2025
- Preventing Extremism & Radicalisation Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Maths & English and Digital Skills Policy
- IT Policy
- Initial Assessment Strategy
- Employer Engagement Strategy
- Data Protection Policy
- Our Careers Programme – Information, Advice and Guidance Strategy
- Compliments and Complaints Procedure
Full information about HTP’s Subcontracting / Partnership working principles can be found here.
HTP Apprenticeship College Ltd
Registered in England & Wales No. 3949579
118-119 St James Street • Newport • Isle of Wight • PO30 5HE
VAT No. GB 864952972
For more information please contact:
HTP Apprenticeship College
118-119 St James Street
Isle of Wight
or email: [email protected]
Discover the difference
Smaller group sizes. Flexible start dates. Tailored learning plans. A wide range of off-the-job training. Industry experienced tutors… that’s the HTP difference.