• Newport, Isle of Wight •
Charmes Care have a great opportunity for somone looking to be a Care Worker at Level 3. The successful candidate will be visiting people in their own homes to assist with household tasks, some personal care and occasionally accompanying the client on visits such as to the doctor or hospital. There are vacancies available across the Island.
Each member of the care team is professionally trained and prepared to care for their clients according to their circumstances. This could involve:
- Assistance for appointments, driving etc.
- Company and companionship
- Personal Care
- Helping with daily routines
Candidates must have already achieved a Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Candidates need to be compassionate and caring with a practical approach
- Caring – caring about individuals and making a positive difference to their lives
- Compassion – delivering care and support with kindness, consideration, dignity and respect
- Courage – doing the right thing for people and speaking up if the individual you support is at risk
- Communication – good communication is important for successful care relationships and effective team working
- Competence – applying knowledge and skills to provide high quality care and support
- Commitment – to improving the experience of people who need care and support ensuring it is client centred
- Genuine compassion and empathy for service users.
- An understanding of confidentiality
- Training Provided
- Development of skills, knowledge and behaviours, within the care sector.
- Maths and English if required.
Unsociable hours, you will be required to work weekends on a shift system.
Progression to higher level qualifications.
40 hours per week
£340 per week
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752