• Ryde, Isle of Wight •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
Do you have a keen interest in cars/mechanics? If you answered yes, then this would be the ideal role for you!
Being an Administrative Assistant is all about making sure that day-to-day office tasks are carried out smoothly; it’s about working as part of a team, keeping things in order and undertaking clerical and secretarial duties.
Main Duties would include:
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc;
- Answering all calls into the garage,
- Dealing directly with customers as they come in,
- Ordering stock and parts for customer’s vehicles and maintaining good relationships with our supply chain,
- Dealing with invoices and receipts,
- Booking in MOT’s, services, repairs and installation work on the customer’s vehicle;
- Taking in new and existing clients details on the computer system supplied,
- Issuing out job sheets,
- Keeping track on all jobs and how they are going,
- Organising quotations for future jobs,
- Knowledge of office administration procedures,
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once.
- Preferable GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English grades A – C.
- Have a good standard of English,
- Good telephone answering skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Good diary management,
- Good computer skills – including Word, Excel, MS Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Good typing and keyboard skills,
- Managing administrative processes.
- Attention to detail,
- Keen interest in Business Administration,
- Friendly with a professional communications/customer service approach.
- You will be undertaking the Level 2/Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework – you will be required to work towards your qualification whilst working,
- Off the job training will be provided, where you will have the time to complete your portfolio work, attend off job training seminars and have allocated time for mentoring and being shadowed.
- Apprenticeship Wage to start.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 13 months.
Enquire about this vacancy
Post expires at 5:00pm on Thursday February 28th, 2019