• Lymington, Hampshire •
The White Hart in Lymington is a traditional 200 year old inn sitting on the border of Lymington & Pennington and is ideally located for the High Street shops or the Marina nearby. With a traditional bar area, contemporary lounge, large restaurant and garden there is plenty of space to relax, unwind, enjoy a drink, light snack or a full 3 course meal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career as a Chef working in a lovely country inn. You will be working with the Head Chef gaining all the knowledge needed to pass your Apprenticeship qualification.
- Preparing fresh food
- Assisting the chef with cooking required dishes
- Plating food in a professional manner
- Keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy
- Helping to set up kitchen and close down
- Helping chefs with preparing all meals
- Providing support for special functions
- Undertaking the commis chef standard
- Provide high level of customer service at all times
- Willingness to learn
- Clean and smart
- Passion for food and cooking
- Progression into full-time employment or an Advanced Level Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Weekend and evening work included.
- You will receive a share of the tips.
Training to be Provided
- Level 2 Commis Chef, on the job training with a dedicated Training Consultant.
- Maths and English if required.
- Commis chef
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752