• Denmead, Waterlooville •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading Recruitment Agency specialising in placing engineering and technical personnel in both contract and permanent positions. For over 20 years Clemtech have delivered comprehensive recruitment solutions across the UK, Europe and Overseas providing our clients and candidates alike with unparalleled service, support and opportunities.
- Checking time sheets,
- Inputting time sheets,
- Checking contractor invoices,
- Assisting Senior Payroll Administrator with maintaining purchase order spread-sheets,
- Providing general office administration support tasks such as shredding, filing, photocopying and handling the post.
- No previous qualifications are required but good standards of English and maths would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Excellent IT skills and the confidence to take on and use new systems,
- Able to communicate effectively,
- Able to follow and carry out simple instructions,
- Able to interact well with people and work as part of a team,
- Able to work under pressure and to agreed timescales,
- Confident telephone manner.
- Willing to train to obtain further experience and qualifications,
- Possess an enthusiastic and outgoing personality,
- Have a high level of attention to detail,
- A self-starter,
- Responsible manner and an understanding nature,
- Task driven,
- Good time keeping.
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship may lead to a permanent role at Clemtech with progression on to the Level 3 Payroll Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- The successful candidate will be undertaking the Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration. This includes:
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Business and Administration,
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (unless candidates already hold GCSE grades A-C / 4-9).
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 12 months.
- Monday – Friday,
- 9am – 5pm,
- Total hours per week: 37.5.
- 8th July 2019