• East Cowes, Isle of Wight •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
Powered Now is a fast growing software company operating in the trade and construction industry. They build software that powers thousands of small businesses and now they are looking for a Support Apprentice to help the business grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to kick start their career in the business world and will give you experience with both customer support, sales and product development. In return you will receive full training in telesales, support and software product knowledge.
You’ll follow a structured training plan and supported by experienced sales and support professionals.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and online chat;
- Providing help, advice and solutions to customers using the company’s supporting tools;
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems and managing the escalation of support issues to the development team;
- Managing a pipeline and next actions including arranging and delivering product demonstrations or training;
- Keep accurate records of correspondence with customers;
- Communicate in a sales office environment and provide administration services;
- Produce business documents to support the internal sales team.
- Candidates ideally need to have good levels of Maths and English but no formal qualifications are required.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to cope with pressure;
- Be able to multi-task;
- Have good organisational and administrative skills;
- Have excellent data processing and IT skills;
- Be numerate;
- Have strong attention to detail.
- A fun and positive attitude;
- A good work ethic.
- Upon successful completion the candidate will progress on to an Advanced Apprenticeship and in to permanent employment.
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard;
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 13 months.
- £8,892.00 – £14,820.00
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm;
- Total hours per week: 38.
- 8th of January 2019