• Southampton •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the successful team at River Studios. If you would like to starts your career within the music industry then this apprenticeship is right for you!
- To have ownership of all aspects of reception,
- Managing the company’s social networking platforms,
- Manage the diary and bookings,
- Contribute to the rota for staff,
- Manage the reception email account, responding to all emails,
- To deal with all general public queries via email, phone calls and on social media site,
- Encourage business for River Studios by promoting brand awareness and the company’s services to clients and on social networking sites, forums and music blogs,
- To assist in creating various release materials and circulate across the internet and staff,
- Management of the kitchen,
- Answering phones, checking the answer machine and dealing with all enquires – ensuring that even when performing other duties the phone is always to hand to answer every call,
- Responding to all emails in a professional manner, making booking enquiries a priority to respond to every day and chase up,
- Making accurate and detailed bookings in the calendar, adding you initials at the end of the booking information so other members of staff can easily identify who to go to should there be a query with that booking,
- Undertaking any other administrations tasks required; research, online marketing tasks, minute taking at meetings etc.
- Assisting in approaching potential clients not limited to recording studio and singing clients but hirers of rehearsal rooms and the dance studio also.
- Candidates ideally need to have good levels of Maths and English but no formal qualifications are required.
- Confident to talk to customers face to face and on the phone,
- Experience of working with Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Social media experience including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- A passion for music!
- Good timekeeping,
- Able to prioritise workload,
- A passion for the music industry and social media.
- The potential to progress onto the Advanced Apprenticeship and full-time employment with River Studio.
- The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration,
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration,
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT,
- A dedicated mentor in house for support and guidance,
- A professional experienced qualified training consultant from HTP.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 13 months.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with the occasional weekend
- Total hours per week: 38
- 27 May 2019
Enquire about this vacancy
Post expires at 5:00pm on Saturday May 25th, 2019