• Melksham •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a small, friendly but busy company based in Melkam. The apprenticeship will allow you to train and develop skills and knowledge in all aspects of office administration.
Headquartered in Reutlingen, Germany, Rieber is one of the leading providers of kitchen solutions both for professional caterers and for private use at home. People and food are the core focus of their products & solutions, as well as achieving responsible use of limited resources such as energy, water and time. In this way, they achieve both high efficiency when it comes to cooking & serving as well as low overheads and high environmental compatibility.
General office duties – including:
- Post incoming/outgoing
- Up keep of records and database
- Social Media
- Answering the telephone
- Support in Sale/Service/Spare Parts
- Support in Warehouse Goods In/Goods Out
- Working to an ISO 9002:9001 Standard
- No desired qualifications
- Communication skills
- IT literate
- Good work ethic
- Keen interest in Business Administration
- Whilst this is an apprenticeship this could lead to a full time position at the end, where they would look to progress you on to an Advanced Apprenticeship and also access the Company’s own training programme.
- Working house are 8:30am – 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- 1 hour lunch break
- Total hours per week: 40
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 13 months
Possible Start Date:
- 1st of November 2018