• Ryde, Isle of Wight •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
Do you have a keep interest in cars/mechanics? Then this would the ideal role for you.
Being an Administrative Assistant is all about making sure that day-to-day office tasks are done smoothly. It’s about working as part of a team, keeping things in order and undertaking clerical and secretarial duties.
Main Duties would include:
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Answering all calls into the garage,
- Dealing directly with customers as they come in,
- Ordering stock and parts for customer’s vehicles and maintaining good relationships with our supply chain,
- Dealing with invoices and receipts,
- Booking in MOT’s, services, repairs and installation work on the customer’s vehicle;
- Taking in new and existing clients details on the computer system supplied,
- Issuing out job sheets,
- Keeping track on all jobs and how they are going,
- organising quotations for future jobs,
- Knowledge of office administration procedures,
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once,
- Would ideally have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Have a good standard of English,
- Good telephone answering skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Good diary management,
- Good computer skills – including Word, Excel, MS Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Good typing and keyboard skills,
- Managing administrative processes.
- Attention to detail,
- Keen interest in Business Administration,
- Friendly with a professional communications/customer service approach.
- You will undertake the Level 2/Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship framework – you will be required to work towards you qualification whilst working – gaining valuable knowledge and skills – you will also be required to attend off the job training workshops.
- £3.70 per hour.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 12 months.
Possible Start Date:
- As soon as possible.