• Freshwater •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
In an ever changing market The Wright Estate Agency has spent decades building a well-deserved reputation for excellence; both in local knowledge and in the highest levels of customer service. They continue to help Isle of Wight home movers navigate one of the most stressful experiences in life, many of whom actively recommend their service to friends and family.
They are looking for an apprentice administrator to work in their office in freshwater, with the role expanding to eventually carrying out viewings once you are fully trained and established within their team.
- Making and receiving phone calls;
- Diary management (booking in viewings and valuations);
- Taking messages;
- Computer and admin work (creating letters, photocopying, ensuring the office is up to date with paperwork).
- No qualifications needed but some work experience in a customer facing role is desirable.
- Good communication skills, written and oral;
- Good IT skills;
- Numeracy skills;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Typing skills;
- Commitment and dedication.
- Ability to act professionally at all times;
- Calm and objective;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Driving license is preferred but not essential at this stage.
- The successful candidate will be working towards the Level 2/3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Candidates will need to have achieved maths and English at GCSE or equivalent Grades A-C (9-4) or Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English before completing the qualification.
- Off the job training will be provided, where you will have the time to complete your portfolio work, attend off job training seminars and have allocated time for mentoring and being shadowed.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 13 months.
- Higher than the National Apprenticeship Wage.
- 3 days a week 9am – 5pm and Saturdays 9am – 4pm.
- As soon as possible.