To properly assist customers, you will need a good knowledge of your organisations products and services, along with good communication skills.
Figures are supplied by the National Careers Service and are intended as a guideline only.
Thousands of young people have succeeded with an Apprenticeship through HTP. You could too!
Get started today – your way
There are two great ways you can begin your career in Customer Service through HTP Apprenticeship College. Choosing the right one for you depends on how ready you are to start work.
Get straight into work
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if you do not already have GCSE at Grades C or above)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma Customer Service
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (you will be exempt if you already have GCSE at Grades C or above in these subjects)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Get some experience first
Not sure if working in Customer Service is for you? No problem. Try out working and gaining skills in a real business for 6 weeks – 6 months and find out if it is. If for any reason it isn’t, we can help you find another one! A Traineeship is a great way to get a taste of a real workplace, gain experience and skills, and progress onto a full Apprenticeship or other employment.
HTP Training works with a large number of employers who will offer a keen young person a chance to demonstrate their potential. HTP will help you find the right potential employer and get you underway. When you are on work experience you may get some expenses towards things like travel and meals. On a Traineeship you will:
- get a minimum of 6 weeks work experience
- take part in classroom-based training at one of our training centres to help you prepare for work
- have the chance to achieve maths and English qualifications (if you need to)
- receive all the information, advice and guidance you need to get your career underway
After your Traineeship
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752