TRY OUR BRAND NEW COACHING COURSE FOR SEPTEMBER 2023
- Exciting new football and education programme, offering a unique route into sports coaching.
- Complete course based at our Riverbank Campus in Newport, combining playing, training and studying.
- Learn from current industry professionals and sports coaching specialists.
IT’S A FUNNY OLD GAME…
But if you want to take it seriously, we have just the course for you.
BECOME OUR LATEST SIGNING
Whether you’re an aspiring coach or simply love the sport of football, HTP is the place for you. From this September, our Riverbank Campus in Newport will be offering you the chance to learn the fundamentals of sports coaching. You’ll train and play under the guidance of our experienced professionals, allowing you to put your skills to the test on the pitch.
THE KITCHEN SINK
We’re throwing everything at this course to ensure that every individual can achieve their goals! With practical training, competitive matches and performance-based sessions, you’ll learn by doing and gain a hands-on experience to all things football and sports coaching. You will study the latest techniques and strategies, led by our experienced team in a supportive and inclusive environment.
PLAY A BLINDER!
Join our team, and take your first steps towards a career in the sports industry. Whether you want to pursue football specifically, or sports coaching in general, our programme will improve your skills and knowledge to help you reach your potential. So don’t wait – sign up for the September 2023 season today! Get ready to take your passion for football and education to the next level with HTP Apprenticeship College.
The programme at a glance:
- Level 2 or 3 full-time programmes for 16-18* year olds, based in Newport.
- Learn the fundamentals of coaching from current industry professionals and expert educators.
- Gain knowledge, skills and nationally recognised qualifications. English and Maths also included if required.
- Complete sports specific work experience, whether in coaching, officiating or an organising capacity.
- Meet like-minded people, with similar interests and passion.
Qualifications you could achieve:
- Level 2 Diploma in Sports Coaching
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports and Exercise
Where we are:
We’re at Riverbank Campus, Little London, Newport PO30 5BS