Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
You will be assigned a tutor who will monitor your progress and who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
The benefits to the organisation will include:
- Improved hygiene standards;
- Reduced risk of food poisoning and complaints;
- Reduction in food wastage;
- Improvement in food presentation;
- Increased staff confidence in dealing with members of the public.
Personal benefits will include:
- Gaining a firm grasp of the importance of food safety;
- Gaining knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved in food safety;
- Gain the confidence and expertise to deliver food safely to customers;
- Individuals will gain a nationally recognised qualification in food safety in catering.
£60 plus VAT
Includes training materials and examination fees.
Print this Course
Click to open full details as an A4 printable pdf.
Windows XP or later or MAC OS 10.4 or later with Intel Processor
Broadband connection – 2Mb or higher
Internet Browser – IE8+ / Chrome / Firefox / Edge
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752