• Newport, Isle of Wight •
Have you recently left school or College or are you looking for a new career opportunity in Health and Social Care? HTP Apprenticeship College are now recruiting for a number of Care opportunities around the Island.
This opportunity will give you the underpinning knowledge and practical skills, as well as real work in the sector you are interested in.
What will be Involved / Duties:
- Knowledge of working in the Care sector.
- Working towards the Care Certificate.
- Person cantered approach.
- Dementia Training.
- No formal qualifications required.
- Genuine compassion and empathy for service users.
- An understanding of confidentiality
- Training Provided
- Development of skills, knowledge and behaviours, within the care sector.
- Maths and English if required.
- Unsociable hours, you will be required to work weekends on a shift system.
- Progression to full time employment with training, or apprenticeship.
- Split between formal training within our training centre and workplace
with an employer.
Weekly Wage – Negotiable