Hospitality Manager Level 4Higher Apprenticeship
The Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship is for hospitality managers who work in a range of organisations including bars, restaurants, cafés, conference centres, banqueting venues, hotels and contract caterers. Hospitality managers have a high level of responsibility and are accountable for fulfilling the business vision and objectives which requires excellent business, people and customer relation skills. Individuals in this role are highly motivated team leaders that combine a talent for management, industry skills and thrive on the customer service.
What will I learn?
You wil learn to:
- Monitor and manage income and costs;
- Develop and effectively communicate your own plans and strategy to the management team;
- Monitor customer satisfaction to ensure products / services are delivered according to their profile and business requirements;
- Manage people performance and capability, and develop teams in line with operational policy and procedures;
- Proactively seek and drive activities that support the achievement of the business vision and objectives.
What could this Apprenticeship lead to?
Candidates may progress onto other Higher Education qualifications such as the Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Management.
The programme is predominantly work-based, with 20% of training being delivered near-to or off-job. Additional knowledge sessions, including regular reviews containing activity planning and target setting will be delivered by a visiting Training Consultant.
How will I be assessed?
To achieve this Apprenticeship, you must demonstrate that you meet the relevant stated outcomes and have acquired the required knowledge, skills and behaviours. Occupational competence will be demonstrated through regular on-programme assessment of progress and an End-point Assessment.
Employers will set their own entry requirements, but individuals should have had supervisory responsibility in order to start this Apprenticeship.
In the workplace. Some knowledge sessions and testing may take place at one of our campuses.
Print this Apprenticeship
Click to open full details as an A4 printable pdf.
Our learners’ current success rate for this qualification is:
compared to the national average success rate of:
- 73% 73%
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752