Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Management
This qualification is very flexible and is suitable for anyone working in a variety of job roles within the industry and is available as a standalone qualification or as part of a Hospitality Higher Apprenticeship.
- Manage the performance of teams and individuals
- Work as part of a hospitality management team to achieve strategic goals
- Manage compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements in hospitality
- Recruit and select hospitality staff
- Maximise sales and profit from hospitality services
- Current hospitality industry and food trends
- Manage staffing rotas for a hospitality team
- Develop menus to meet the organisation’s cost requirements
- Handle referred customer complaints
In the workplace. Occasional tasks take place at one of our campuses in Newport, Isle of Wight, or Portsmouth
Print this Course
Click to open full details as an A4 printable pdf.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752