Topline Windows/Window Doctor
Topline Windows are offering a business administration apprenticeship within our busy Window Doctor service. This is a great opportunity to join an established business with its sights firmly set on the future.
Working in a busy office, your duties will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Answering the phone to customers.
- Dealing face to face with “walk in” enquiries.
- Responding to emails from colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Diary management – making customer appointments for three busy teams of engineers.
- Ordering stock and special items.
- Producing quotes for customers
- Invoicing customers and debt management.
- Filing records, collating information and general office duties.
This is a demanding position but full training will be given and you will be working alongside experienced colleagues. An apprenticeship in Businesses Administration with HTP Apprenticeship College is offered.
The successful applicant will be confident, organised, have good communication skills and be proficient with the Microsoft office suite.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are based at a rural location in Merstone but we have a bus stop immediately outside with a regular service.
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good IT skills
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Typing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to act professionally at all times
- Calm and objective
- Commitment and dedication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The successful candidate will be working towards the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Off the job training will be provided, where you will have the time to complete your portfolio work, attend off job training seminars and have allocated time for mentoring and being shadowed.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 16 months.