Website Maher Ross
Maher Ross, an experienced, family oriented team with plenty of local knowledge are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person to add to their numbers and to undergo the Business Administrator Apprenticeship. Maher Ross provide a First Class residential lettings service throughout the Isle of Wight, providing landlords and tenants with the very highest quality customer service available.
No experience is necessary as you will be provided with thorough training throughout the entire Apprenticeship which will enable you to build on your knowledge and skills to be successful in this role.
The following are the core responsibilities of this job role and what you will be working toward being able to do, by the end of the Apprenticeship you should be proficient in all of these, occasionally you may be required to carry out other tasks dependant on factors such as workload and staffing levels:
- Having a practical knowledge of managing stakeholders and their different relationships to the organisation
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Understanding the organisations policies and abiding by these
- Being able to apply business principles such as business finances and project management
- Becoming skilled in the use of IT packages and being able to choose the correct solution to any issues
- To make effective decisions based on good judgement and sound reasoning
- Being able to deal with challenges in a mature way
- Be a proactive member of the team, developing and promoting ideas of ways to improve the operation
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Competent in the use of IT
- Effective time management (Planning & Organising)
- Ability to work as a team member as well as individually
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to follow policy and procedures.
- A passion for learning
- Polite and confident
- Flexible and cooperative
- Forward thinker
- High levels of integrity and loyalty
- Ability to work under pressure
- The successful candidate will be working towards the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Candidates will need to have achieved maths and English at GCSE or equivalent Grades A-C (9-4) or Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English before completing the Apprenticeship standard.
- Off the job training will be provided, where you will have the time to complete your portfolio work, attend off job training seminars and have allocated time for mentoring and being shadowed.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 16 months
- Dependent on Skills and Experience
- 37.5 hours a week including most Saturdays 09:00 to 15:00