Website Comms. UK Limited
Comms UK Ltd are looking for a Network/Provisioning Coordinator with a great phone manner, customer service skills and a team player to work in their Office on Woolsbridge Industrial Park, Three Legged Cross, BH21 6SX. As a growing business they offer the opportunity to be part of very successful rapidly growing company.
They are looking to recruit an apprentice who has a definitive interest in the IT/Telecoms field who wishes to develop their customer service, IT skills and knowledge dealing with a variety of customers throughout the sector.
“Network provisioning is the process of setting up a network so that authorized users, devices, and servers can access it. In practice, network provisioning primarily concerns connectivity and security, which means a heavy focus on device and identity management. What does provisioning mean? In IT, when something is provisioned, it is ready for use.”
During your apprenticeship you will learn and develop to perform the following duties via one-to-one coaching, and mentoring within a bespoke training programme:
- Liaising with customers and network providers on a daily basis
- Liaising with other departments for smooth transfer and new services provision
- Coordinating complex network and porting provisioning requests to ensure successful implementation
- Setting up and maintaining accounts on our Ability Billing Platform and Connectwise Manage System
- Ensure all customer records and systems are updated with the provisioned changes and charges
- Accurately inputting order details on to all systems and keeping detailed order files
- Dealing with any queries relevant to your role including network invoice queries
- Provisioning and managing line, network and mobile orders
- Transfer of customer’s lines, calls, IP services , WLR3 services and mobiles
- A good level of Maths and English, GCSE or above.
Be able to work towards:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong IT skills;
- Clear, polite telephone manner;
- Competent in the use of Office and Outlook;
- Effective time management (Planning & Organising);
- Ability to work as a team member and autonomously;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving & analytical skills;
- Ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Polite and confident;
- Flexible and cooperative;
- Passionate about customer service;
- Eager to learn new skills;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Forward thinker;
- High levels of integrity and loyalty;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate will be working towards the Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
- Off the job training will be provided, where you will have the time to complete your portfolio work, attend off job training seminars and have allocated time for mentoring and being shadowed.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 16 months.
- £10,000 – £12,000
- 8:30am – 5pm;
- Monday – Friday
- 1 Hour for lunch
- 37.5 hours a week