Website CNC Coatings
CNC Coatings are looking to employ a trainee (16-24 years old) in line with government training programmes.
The successful applicant will be part of a small but busy, hard working and dynamic team, and will be trained in all areas of the business, with specific focus on:
- Health and Safety
- Stripping and Preparation of Wheels / Parts / Fabricated Parts etc
- Repairing of Surface Damage / Sandblasting etc
- Powder coating
- Customer service and administration
CNC Coatings repair, coat and refinish a huge variety of alloy and metal components such as Alloy wheels, Car & Motor Cycle Parts such as Suspension Parts, Bike Frames and Wheels, and a wide range of Architectural, Manufactured Components and Marine Parts such as Railings, Technical and Filtration components , Marine Parts / Portholes and much more. Many items once complete are then sent worldwide.
All powder coating is done on-site using our state of the art Powder coating Equipment, Large Gas-fired Oven and HSE compatible Water Wash Spray booth.
You will need to be:
- An excellent Timekeeper
- Eager to learn
- Able to communicate with colleagues and Public alike
- Able to listen, take instruction, absorb information and process work in a timely manner
You will be paid a training wage (to be agreed) for 6 months or less then after successful training the applicant is expected to be offered a full time permanent post.