Higher Apprenticeship in Hospitality Management, Melville Hall Hotel
In today’s competitive business environment it pays to stay one step ahead of the competition. HTP’s Professional Development staff can help you to do just that with our range of Management Training programmes. As an accredited Institute of Leadership and Management and City and Guilds centre we offer an extensive range of management qualifications for people at all levels.Alternatively we can develop bespoke training plans for your organisation to meet your business objectives. Some of the more popular training we deliver includes:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Customer Service
Our consultative approach to training ensures every course is designed to develop the full potential of your staff.
Management Qualifications we offer
New Apprenticeship Standards
- Team Leader Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Level 5
Apprenticeship Framework or Standalone Qualifications
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children & Young People’s Services
Training and Assessing Qualifications
HTP Apprenticeship College offers a range of qualifications in Teaching, Training and Assessing Learning that provide essential knowledge and practical skills for anyone involved in training and assessing adults. Awards in Teaching, Training and Assessing Learning are designed for training support staff and assessors, including work-based assessors, in post-16 education and training. They enable participants to understand the principles of assessment and the importance of quality assurance procedures.
Training & Assessing Qualifications we offer
- Level 3 Training, Assessment, Quality Assurance – TAQA
- Level 4 Training, Assessment, Quality Assurance – TAQA
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
Thousands of people have gained valuable qualifications through HTP. You can too!
Ryan Small Ryan, 21 joined the IW NHS Trust on a Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship. After completing this he gained a full-time position and progressed on to an Advanced Apprenticeship in Management. Ryan has since progressed even further and is working towards his Higher Apprenticeship in Management. He says, “Apprenticeships have allowed me to work with experienced professionals within the Trust and have been a great alternative to University.”
We have been recognised for excellence in Teaching, Learning and Assessment by the Education and Training Foundation. Here, we talk about how we achieved that recognition.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752