Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management
Standalone qualification or as part of a Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to be effective as a manager at this level. By undertaking the qualification you will:
- Enhance core management capabilities
- Develop knowledge in specialist areas, such as finance and marketing
- Take responsibility for your own development as a leader
- Prove you can make a measurable impact on your organisation through work-place based projects and assessment
- Benchmark your managerial skills with a nationally recognised qualification.
What will I learn?
You are required to take mandatory units which cover:
- Managing improvement
- Developing critical thinking
- Leading innovation and change
You then have a choice of optional units covering different areas within leadership and management. There is a wide range of optional units allowing you to choose units to meet the needs of your own work role.
How will I be assessed?
You will complete a portfolio of evidence from the workplace for each unit with some units including online testing. Your Training Consultant will observe you in the workplace where you will demonstrate your own competence.
What could this qualification lead to?
You can progress on to further Higher Education qualifications such as a Degree.
This qualification is available through HTP now!
Applicants should be practising in a first line management role.
In the workplace but with knowledge sessions and testing at one of our campuses.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752