• Cowes, Isle of Wight•
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
Muzza is a family run cafe serving reasonably priced home cooked food, and ice cream made on the premises to an Italian recipe using milk from Briddlesford dairy.
You will get the opportunity to work in all areas of the café including making the Ice cream.
You will be coached by a very knowledgeable mentor at the café and supported by HTP with your own personal Training Consultant, who will be on hand to support you with your qualification.
You will receive training in all areas not just hospitality and the business sector but also running a catering business including budgeting, laws and legal requirements.
Maths and English will be included in the apprenticeship (if needed) but all delivered on site not in the training centre supported by both the employer and HTP.
- Greeting customers,
- Providing high level of customer service,
- Taking orders for food and drink,
- Serving food and drink,
- Working in the kitchen on simple preparation,
- Ensuring the café is always clean and tidy,
- Using the tills and processing payments.
- Good communication,
- Be ambitious,
- Polite and friendly,
- Motivated and enthusiastic,
- Good timekeeping,
- Willingness to learn,
- Be practical,
- Provide consistency and a high standard.
- None as full training will be provided.
- Calm in a busy environment,
- Well presented with good hygiene,
- Good team player with a great personality,
- Punctual and hardworking,
- Keen desire to start a career within the Hospitality sector.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard Qualification,
- Information advice and guidance throughout your training, by your dedicated HTP assessor (Qualified and many years of experience in the hospitality sector),
- Functional skills in Maths and English (if required),
- Development and job role training by your dedicated in house mentor,
- Allocated times each week to complete you work on the online portfolio – smart assessor.
- Minimum of 30hrs per week,
- Day shifts only.
- Starting at £4.50 per hour.
Possible Start Date:
- As soon as possible.
Enquire about this vacancy
Post expires at 5:00pm on Friday March 29th, 2019