Our Commitment to providing Career Information, Advice and Guidance
All learners and employers engaging with HTP Apprenticeship College are entitled to receive high quality, impartial Career Information, Advice & Guidance (IAG) at every stage of the learning journey.
The career advice and guidance you will receive from HTP Apprenticeship College will be impartial, confidential, fair, transparent and accessible. If our provision isn’t suitable for your needs we will signpost you to alternative provision.
The Career Information, Advice and Guidance we provide may be delivered:
- At Interview – choosing the programme of learning, that is most suited in terms of industry sector, location, content, level, delivery style, costs, qualification, entry requirements, support available, etc.
- At induction – key information and advice related to programme, learning contract, options for course change if required, complaints procedure, etc.
- On programme – advice on learner support available, possible progression/employment routes, job search techniques etc.
- Post learning – directly with their caseload manager whom is on hand to offer face-to-face or support using other methods of communications covering (but not limited to) social support needs, development of stretching and achievable actions and measuring distance travelled.
- On exit – further learning or employment opportunities, etc.
- At any time – referral to another organisation for advice on careers, work and learning that may be outside the expertise of HTP Apprenticeship College.
For more information on the Career Information, Advice and Guidance we offer please contact our Simon Attrill, our Careers Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752