• Ryde, Isle of Wight •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
Phil Hughes Financial Services Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team in Ryde to support the office.
You will have the opportunity to undertake a Business Administration Apprenticeship and gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship and the opportunity for progression.
Phil Hughes Financial Services are a family run Financial Adviser business, offering independent advice on a range of financial planning and products including mortgages, life assurance and pensions and investments.
Main Duties would include:
- Meeting and greeting clients,
- Taking telephone calls and general front desk duties,
- Arranging meetings,
- General office duties to include dealing with post, filing etc,
- Understanding Laws and Regulations,
- Inputting of data using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Preferable GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English grades A – C.
- Have a good standard of English,
- Good telephone answering skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Good diary management,
- Good computer skills – including Word, Excel, MS Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Good typing and keyboard skills,
- Managing administrative processes.
- Attention to detail,
- Keen interest in Business Administration,
- Friendly with a professional communications/customer service approach.
- You will be undertaking the Level 2/Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework – you will be required to work towards your qualification whilst working,
- Off the job training will be provided, where you will have the time to complete your portfolio work, attend off job training seminars and have allocated time for mentoring and being shadowed.
- Wage depends on the individual.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
- 13 months.
Enquire about this vacancy
Post expires at 5:00pm on Thursday February 28th, 2019