Grow your confidence and gain real workplace skills with HTP
Early Years Practitioner Level 3 Diploma
Is it for me?
- Level 3 Diploma
- Maths – GCSE or Functional Skills
- English – GCSE or Functional Skills
What would I do on this course?
The qualification is made up of mandatory and compulsory units. By completing the mandatory units, you will cover content relating to:
- Understanding children’s early years education and development
- Implementing early years foundation stage
- Diversity, equality and inclusion in early years settings
- Planning and providing effective teaching and learning in early years settings
- Making accurate and productive use of assessment in early years settings
- Developing effective and informed professional practice in early years settings
- Promoting the health, safety and well-being of children in early years settings
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Partnership working in early years
The qualification contains competence and knowledge units. Competence units require learners to build a portfolio of evidence, which will demonstrate competence by various means including observation by an assessor.
Would I always be in the classroom?
The qualification is classroom based although we will also arrange work experience for you with a local employer to help give you a real insight to sector.
How do I get started?
Easy – just register your interest using our Contact Form, email us, or call our Riverbank Campus. This is a hugely popular course and places are limited, so don’t wait – contact us today!
What support will I get?
At HTP Apprenticeship College we will do everything we can to support you and to improve your life chances. In addition to providing support for your programme and qualifications, we want learners to feel that they are in a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes social, physical and moral development.
What advice and guidance can I expect to receive?
From the time you contact us, during training, and after you complete your programme, our experienced staff are on hand to provide you with the help and advice you need to achieve your career aspirations. More information about the Careers Programme we offer can be found on our Support Page or contact one of our Recruitment and Careers Advisors using our Contact Form or by calling 01983 533926.