Grow your confidence and gain real workplace skills with HTP
Health and Social Care BTEC First Level 2 Extended Certificate
Is it for me?
- BTEC Health and Social Care First Level 2 Extended Certificate
- Maths – GCSE or Functional Skills
- English – GCSE or Functional Skills
What would I do on this course?
Mandatory modules you will need to cover include:
- Food safety in Health & Social Care
- Health and social values
- Healthy living
- Human lifespan and development
- Human body systems and care of disorders
- Infection control
- Equality and diversity in Health & Social Care
- Carrying out a research project in Health & Social Care
- Individual rights in Health & Social Care
- Effective communication in Health & Social Care
Assessment methods for this qualification include:
- Classroom activities
- Workplace observations
- Portfolio activities
- Discussion and witness statements
Would I always be in the classroom?
The course combines classroom based knowledge sessions with practical work experience with a local employer.
How do I get started?
Easy – just register your interest using our Contact Form, email us, or call our Riverbank Campus. This is a hugely popular course and places are limited, so don’t wait – contact us today!
What support will I get?
At HTP Apprenticeship College we will do everything we can to support you and to improve your life chances. In addition to providing support for your programme and qualifications, we want learners to feel that they are in a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes social, physical and moral development.