Grow your confidence and gain real workplace skills with HTP
Health and Social Care NCFE Level 2 Extended Diploma
Is it for me?
- NCFE Level 2 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Maths – GCSE or Functional Skills
- English – GCSE or Functional Skills
What would I do on this course?
Mandatory modules you will need to cover include:
- Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
- Human growth and development
- Safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Communication in health and social care
- Working in health and social care
- Infection prevention and control in health and social care
- Dementia awareness
Assessment methods for this qualification include:
- Classroom activities
- Workplace observations
- Classroom observations & presentations
- Portfolio activities
- Discussion and witness statements
- Work books
Would I always be in the classroom?
The course combines classroom based knowledge sessions with practical work experience with a local employer.
How do I get started?
Easy – just register your interest using our Contact Form, email us, or call our Riverbank Campus. This is a hugely popular course and places are limited, so don’t wait – contact us today!
What support will I get?
At HTP Apprenticeship College we will do everything we can to support you and to improve your life chances. In addition to providing support for your programme and qualifications, we want learners to feel that they are in a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes social, physical and moral development.
What advice and guidance can I expect to receive?
From the time you contact us, during training, and after you complete your programme, our experienced staff are on hand to provide you with the help and advice you need to achieve your career aspirations. More information about the Careers Programme we offer can be found on our Support Page or contact one of our Recruitment and Careers Advisors using our Contact Form or by calling 01983 533926.