Grow your confidence and gain real workplace skills with HTP
Nail Technology Enhancements Level 2 Diploma
Is it for me?
- Level 2 Diploma in Nail Technology Enhancements
- Maths – GCSE or Functional Skills at Entry level, Level 1 or Level 2
- English – GCSE or Functional Skills at Entry level, Level 1 or Level 2
What would I do on this course?
You will cover:
- Working in beauty related industries
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
- Provide nail art
- Salon reception duties
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
- Provide and maintain nail enhancements
- Provide facial skin care
- Provide eyelash and brow treatments
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
Assessment for the qualification is by the following methods:
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical observations
Would I always be in the classroom?
The training takes place between a traditional classroom environment and our real nail salon.
How do I get started?
Easy – just register your interest using our Contact Form, email us, or call our Riverbank Campus. This is a hugely popular course and places are limited, so don’t wait – contact us today!
What support will I get?
At HTP Apprenticeship College we will do everything we can to help you and to improve your prospects. In addition to providing support for your programme and qualifications, we want you to feel that you are in a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes your social, physical and moral development.
What advice and guidance can I expect to receive?
From the time you contact us, during training, and after you complete your programme, our experienced staff are on hand to provide you with the help and advice you need to achieve your career aspirations. More information about the Careers Programme we offer can be found on our Support Page or contact one of our Recruitment and Careers Advisors using our Contact Form or by calling 01983 533926.