Grow your confidence and gain real workplace skills with HTP
Personal Training Level 3 Diploma
Is it for me?
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Maths – GCSE or Functional Skills
- English – GCSE or Functional Skills
What would I do on this course?
Mandatory modules you will need to cover include:
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Promoting wellness through client motivation and interaction
- Bespoke exercise programme design
- Customised exercise programme instruction and communication techniques
- Nutrition to support physical activities
- Business acumen for personal training practice
Assessment for the qualification is by the following methods:
- Portfolio of evidence
- Multiple-choice theory paper/eAssessment
- Practical examination
Would I always be in the classroom?
Many potential learners think this course is just about being in the gym. Well in fact, although we use the gym for the practical aspects of the course there is a great deal of theory that we have to cover too. The work experience part of the course will be with a local gym where you will be able to see for real the skills and knowledge you are learning.
How do I get started?
Easy – just register your interest using our Contact Form, email us, or call our Riverbank Campus. This is a hugely popular course and places are limited, so don’t wait – contact us today!
What support will I get?
At HTP Apprenticeship College we will do everything we can to help you and to improve your prospects. In addition to providing support for your programme and qualifications, we want you to feel that you are in a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes your social, physical and moral development.
What advice and guidance can I expect to receive?
From the time you contact us, during training, and after you complete your programme, our experienced staff are on hand to provide you with the help and advice you need to achieve your career aspirations. More information about the Careers Programme we offer can be found on our Support Page or contact one of our Recruitment and Careers Advisors using our Contact Form or by calling 01983 533926.