Grow your confidence and gain real workplace skills with HTP
Personal Training Level 3 NVQ Diploma
Is it for me?
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Maths – GCSE or Functional Skills
- English – GCSE or Functional Skills
What would I do on this course?
Mandatory modules you will need to cover include:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise for health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity
- Principles of exercise and fitness and health
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Planning and delivering group exercise sessions in the outdoor environment;
- Exercise programming for sports conditioning
- Business and marketing for the fitness professional
Assessment for the qualification is by the following methods:
- Portfolio of evidence
- Multiple-choice theory paper/eAssessment
- Practical examination
Would I always be in the classroom?
Many potential learners think this course is just about being in the gym. Well in fact, although we use the gym for the practical aspects of the course there is a great deal of theory that we have to cover too. The work experience part of the course will be with a local gym where you will be able to see for real the skills and knowledge you are learning.
How do I get started?
Easy – just register your interest using our Contact Form, email us, or call our Riverbank Campus. This is a hugely popular course and places are limited, so don’t wait – contact us today!
What support will I get?
At HTP Apprenticeship College we will do everything we can to help you and to improve your prospects. In addition to providing support for your programme and qualifications, we want you to feel that you are in a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes your social, physical and moral development.