Essential commercial training from the experts at HTP
Personal Licence Holders Qualification Level 2 Award
Is it for me?
- Personal Licence Holders Qualification Certificate
What does the course cover?
The BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders covers the following topics:
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives.
- The application process for a personal licence.
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law.
- The premises licence.
- The content and purpose of operating schedules.
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor.
- Unauthorised licensable activities.
- Permitted temporary licensable activities.
- Rights of entry to licensed premises.
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises.
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol.
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body.
- The protection of children from harm.
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol.
How is the qualification assessed?
The examination consists of 40 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 40 minutes. In order to pass the examination you must answer 28 questions correctly. The exam will take place at one of our campuses in Portsmouth or Newport, Isle of Wight.
How do I get started?
Complete the enquiry form on the website, call us on 01983 533926 or email [email protected]
What support will I get?
Your tutor will be on hand to answer any questions you may have while you are undertaking the training and to help prepare you for the exam.