Essential Hospitality industry qualifications – for less!
Get qualified • Stay compliant • Train online • Exam in Newport (IOW) or Portsmouth
PLH just £75 (+vat)
(Award for Personal Licence Holders Level 2)
(Normally £99 or more)
This qualification is aimed at anyone who wishes to work in licensed premises where alcohol is sold.
You will look at:
- licensing authorities
- the responsibilities of the personal licence holder
- police powers
- rights of entry
- specific prohibitions
- strengths of alcoholic drinks
- responsible retail of alcohol
- and the protection of children from harm.
On completion of this course, candidates will hold a licensing qualification with which they can apply for the Personal Licence.
Food Safety just £35 (+vat)
(Food Safety in Catering Level 2)
(Normally £50 or more)
This qualification demonstrates compliance with food safety law within licenses premises. A “must have” for anyone involved in food preparation and food service.
The course covers the following topics:
- The importance of Food Hygiene
- Food Contamination
- Bacteria and Biological Hazards
- Reducing the risk of Illness
- Time and Temperature Controls
- Food Storage and Preservation
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest control, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Premises and Equipment
- Food Safety Management.
Call us now • IoW: 01983 533926 • Portsmouth: 02392 374752