• Christchurch •
If you are looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
A fantastic opportunity is being offered for an individual who is passionate about hospitality and would like to gain experience within a historic wedding and special events venue. The Old Vicarage was built in 1852 on 10 acres of stunning gardens, bordering the New Forest National Park. The Owners believe strongly in investing in their staff, through nurture and guidance.
The Old Vicarage prides itself on the highest level of customer service at all times. Being mainly a wedding venue, we are holding one of the most important days of a couple’s lives and they are treated accordingly.
As our apprentice you will be involved in every aspect of wedding planning – from planning to completion, for example:
- Bar and waiting,
- General housekeeping,
- Set-up and Close-down,
- Lay tabled and service areas,
- Preparing items for events.
- No qualifications are needed, but the desire to work in hospitality is vital.
- Communication skills,
- Listening Skills,
- The ability to be proactive.
- Have a smiley, friendly and helpful nature,
- Feel confident speaking with customers,
- Team player,
- Be determined to continually improve,
- Have an eye for detail.
- Full – time employment with an increase in salary,
- Opportunities to progress in to other departments,
- Opportunity to develop into a more senior role,
- Progression on to a higher qualification,
- A fantastic accreditation to your Curriculum Vitae.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard Qualification,
- Information advice and guidance throughout your training, by your dedicated HTP assessor (Qualified and many years of experience in the hospitality sector),
- Functional skills in Maths and English (if required),
- Development and job role training by your dedicated in house mentor,
- Allocated times each week to complete you work on the online portfolio – smart assessor.
- 42 hours per week,
- No split shifts,
- Around 3 days will consist of afternoon till the evening work.
£160 – £240 per week.
Expected Apprenticeship Duration:
Possible Start Date:
06 March 2019.