• Cowes, Isle of Wight•
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to earn while you learn, HTP could have the Apprenticeship for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for those looking to pursue a career in the hospitality sector. The Sail Cafe is looking to gain a new member of the team who will be friendly, inviting and charming!
- Greeting customers,
- Providing high level of customer service,
- Taking orders for food and drink,
- Serving food and drink,
- Ensuring the cafe is always clean and tidy,
- Using the tills and processing payments.
- Good communication,
- Be ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic,
- Be practical,
- Provide consistency and a high standard.
- None as full training will be provided.
- Calm in a busy environment,
- Well presented with good hygiene,
- Good team player with a great personality,
- Punctual and hardworking,
- Keen desire to start a career within the Hospitality sector.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard Qualification,
- Information advice and guidance throughout your training, by your dedicated HTP assessor (Qualified and many years of experience in the hospitality sector),
- Functional skills in Maths and English (if required),
- Development and job role training by your dedicated in house mentor,
- Allocated times each week to complete you work on the online portfolio – smart assessor.
- Minimum of 30hrs per week,
- Shifts will include evenings and weekends.
- Apprenticeship wage to start.
Possible Start Date:
- As soon as possible.